Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

AB51 Network issue

DAVID152
2: Seeker

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

About 5 miles. 

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.

AB51 8SN

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

Yes

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

No 4G slow 3G

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
4G 

6) When did you first notice this issue?

This morning. Also happened 10 days ago but was fixed next day after I phoned. 

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

Permanent,

5 REPLIES 5

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@DAVID152 - It looks like your local site (493) is having a few issues at the moment.

So we can look into this further, I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch.

Issue was resolved a few days ago and was working fine when left for work this morning. Now came home after work to find no 4G again. Getting a bit tiresome. 

DAVID152

‎09-04-2017 05:07 PM
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

About 5 miles.

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.

AB51 8SN

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
Yes

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

No 4G slow 3G

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
4G

6) When did you first notice this issue?

Issue started whilst at work sometime between 10am-4.30pm. Ongoing problem for the past month.  

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
Permanent,

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@DAVID152 - I’m sorry to hear you’re having problems with 4G again.

Your local site (493) does look to be having issues at the moment.

So we can look into this further, I’ve sent you another private message with instructions on how to get in touch.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@DAVID152 I can see that your local serving site (493) has been investigated under INC2853336 and these issues have now been resolved. 

Please let us know if you have any problems in the future and we'll be more than happy to take a look. :smileyhappy: