Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

BB7 voice & SMS conectivity issues

cowsinthemeadow
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

For the last three days I have been unable to make or receive calls or texts in the BB7 4EU area.  We have five vodafone connected phones and they all have the same issue.  When you leave the area the service resumes to normal.  Apparently there has been maintence work done in the area recently and this may be linked with the current issues.  A speedy solution to this would be more than greatly appreciated.

9 REPLIES 9

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cowsinthemeadow There's a current issue within the BB7 area - apologies for any inconvenience. 

Please see this thread for more details. 

It is very inconvenient and no engineers have been near.  Your mast is nextdoor to our property and there has been no vehicles to try and correct this problem.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cowsinthemeadow You're able to register for updates on our network status checker.

Not all issues require a Network Engineer to physically access a site, apologies for the inconvenience. 

I have registered for updates, when I put my original question on here, but I have heard nothing.  This problem is still ongoing and is absolutely not acceptable. 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cowsinthemeadow You'll be made aware of any updates as and when they happen.

I understand this is not ideal, however we're working as hard as possible to resolve this issue. 

It is ridiculous.
The mainainance work carried out in the area that was completed by 6pm on 25th April was supposed to be to improve calls, texts and data. 9 days later still can't make calls or send texts. Why is it taking so long to even post an update on the situation?
It's NOT good enough. Left paying for a service that can't be used.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@susansheep You're able to register for updates, as they happen, on our network status checker

This is absolutely ridiculous.  I have had one update to say that the fault is being looked into.  An update is supposed to keep you informed of the ongoing situation.  This is obviously not happening.  It was annoying in the first place when I spoke with Vodafone to advise of the problem that they just dismissed me and said there wasn't a problem.  Now, although they admit there is a fault, communication is dreadful and certainly no customer service.  I and many others in this area are paying for a service and getting nothing in return.  This cannot go on indefinitely.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cowsinthemeadow We're unable to give a timescale on a fix, for more information click here