Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

BD24 no signal at all

frust
4: Newbie

BD24 no signal at all

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? the whole of Settle and Giggleswick

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the eForum, add it to your profile here. bd24 9rg and beyond to cover the whole of settle and giggleswick

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? All vodafone sims in all phones

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? no service at all

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? all there is no service at all for any vodafone customer

6) When did you first notice this issue? around midday wednesday 26th october

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? permanent

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi everyone, 

We’re sorry that some of our customers in the area have been experiencing problems with coverage.  One of our local sites has developed a complex fault.  We continue to work hard to try and resolve the problem as soon as possible and we will keep you updated on our progress here.

In the meantime, our Wi-iFi Calling service is available to customers on selected price plans and compatible devices.

View solution in original position

73 REPLIES 73

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

This is showing for your postcode. 

We're trying to fix a network issue which might be affecting calls coverage. It’s now being investigated. We'll update this page as soon as we know more.

You can register for updates in the mast Checker link. 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/network/uk-coverage-map/index.htm

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yep. Still no signal here either. Now Day 3 without Vodafone signal here in Upper Settle (BD24 9HL). Second time this year. Come on Vodafone, up your game!

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@frust @AMOVERLEY We're trying to fix an issue with your local 2G serving site (6762), which may be affecting your calls and text message coverage. 

Please register your details to our Network status checker to receive further updates on the fix. 

So now Day 10 without any Vodafone service here in Settle. Totally unacceptable ...and its not the first time this has happened here. Come on Vodafone, even you must agree this is a depolorable situation and a total insult to your paying customers!

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AMOVERLEY I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Hi Rahim

You've sent me a private message requesting my personal details. Why? Can'y you guys just fix the problem without the necessity of requiring all sorts of useless personal information.
On the 4th Nov, I recieved a network update stating ' the network issue in BD240JR has now been identified and we’re working hard to get this fixed'. How about Vodafone working harder to fix their network problem!!

Best Regards

Tony Moverley

Settle

BD24 9HL

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AMOVERLEY We'll need you to contact us from the private message I previously sent. 

We'll be able to discuss this further once you've contacted us. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

So now Day 12 now with no Vodafone signal in the Settle BD24 area. The Vodafone network staus checker (put in BD24 0JR) still shows 'network issue which might be affecting calls coverage. It has now been identified and we’re working hard to fix it. We'll update this page as soon as we know more'...

working hard...really??

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AMOVERLEY Were you able to contact us via the private message I sent previously? 

If not, please follow the instructions in the private message and we'll investigate further.