4) No mobile internet

5) All

6) 20/3/17

7) permanent

16 REPLIES 16

NedFlanders1984
6: Helper
6: Helper

Hi @ajl123, there is currently planned maintenance being carried out in the location.

Can check Vodafones network anytime on there website.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/network/uk-coverage-map/index.htm

You can fill in a small form and they will keep you informed, or let you know when its back up.

:0)

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ajl123 From our network status checker.

Unexpected issues - 'We've fixed an issue in this area recently. Sorry if you noticed any disruption - things should have been back to normal since 11.06am 19 Apr 2017.'

There's also some planned maintenance - 'We'll be doing some work on our network in this area to improve your calls, texts and data coverage. Sorry if you notice any disruption. We're expecting to start work on 12.01am 22 Apr 2017 and to have things back to normal by 8am 22 Apr 2017. Everything else should be working fine. '

Let us know if you're still experiencing issues after this time. :smileyhappy:

This issue is unrelated to the issues you mentioned.

Mobile 4G internet was working fine in CR02AP up until 20/03/17.

The following day it was not, and there has been no mobile internet ever since at this location .

This is effecting everyone on vodafone in the office.

Please can you advise if an engineer will go to this location to investigate?

Thank you

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ajl123 - So we can look into this further, I’ve sent you another private message with instructions on how to get in touch.

I opened PM but cannot click on 

"Click here to send your details through to my team."

The issue still remains. All users on vodafone have no mobile internet at CR02AP a mast must be down.

Please can you arrange for an engineer to go to location CR02AP and check the mobile signal?

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ajl123 The hyperlink to send your details to our team is located on the word 'here' - I've sent you a new private message

There is no hyperlink on the work 'here' in the PM so clicking on it does nothing. Pls advise?

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ajl123 Please see the new private message.

Let us know how you get on. :smileyhappy:

I have filled out the form