Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't receive calls from Vodafone mobiles

mquelch
2: Seeker

Hi,

I'm having a strange problem. I have a land line phone in a shop in Haslemere. The phone works fine and can make and receive calls from other landlines; also from mobiles on other networks. However for some strange reason the land line can't receive calls from Vodahone mobiles!

I have contacted the land line phone provider (Claranet) and they have confirmed all is well on their end (as would be suggested by being able to make and receive calls on all but Vodafone network).

Is there anything I can do or anyone within Vodafone I can contact who may be able to investigate whether there is a problem on their end?

Many thanks,

Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @mquelch

You will need to liaise with your landline provider and ask them to investigate from their end.

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

mquelch

... just as an addendum to the above, when I call the landline from a Vodafone mobile, the phone does ring, and the shop picks up the call, it's just neither party can heard the other!

BandOfBrothers

Hi

You could certainly speak with Vodafone Customer Services but I'm inclined to think it has something to do with your Landline account or number even though they are saying all looks good. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @mquelch

You will need to liaise with your landline provider and ask them to investigate from their end.

mquelch

Okay thanks both, we have contacted them and they are claiming it's at Vodafone's end but I will push back to them and see if we can get anywhere!

Thanks,

Matt

BandOfBrothers

You're welcome. 

Best of luck. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.