Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cant receive texts and calls from other networks

Skyrise
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I moved to Vodafone from ee just over a month ago. I have raised this issue over and over but nothing seems to have been done. I've been told that the porting has been completed by the porting team and that it is a technical error - technical team haven't done anything they have tried but it hasn't sorted it. I've also been told that it has been escalated twice. To me it sounds like a split port.

I have a htc one m8, when I ring it from a land-line it doesn't go to answer phone it just buzz's like a dead line.

I'm pretty fed up of a month without a proper phone and its starting to impact my work.

Many thanks for any help in advance
2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

I'm not surprised your feeling unimpressed with this situation. 

Split ports can have the effect your having but unfortunately there is not much youncan do at your end to resolve this. 

If this was me I'd ring customer services and ask for the account to be fully reset. 

We have a Vodafone Team on the forum that can help people too. They read all posts so it can take a short while for them to catch up with your thread and I'm sure they will help. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Skyrise

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.