4: Newbie

1)  7 Miles

2)  DL8  4AQ

3)  Yes, no  Vodafone devices has network signal

4)  No Network Available

5)All    

6)  27th May  14:00

7) Perminent

4G has been working ok there for ages but since yesterday all network access has stopped.

8 REPLIES 8

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Gsa - It looks like your local site (8055) is having a few issues at the moment.

So we can look into this further, I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Gsa Just a quick update to let you know that following my latest email, your case is now being investigated under INC2923724. :smileyhappy:

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Gsa - We’ve had an update from our network engineers, who’ve advised that this should now be resolved.

Please retest and let us know how you get on. 

Hi 

I too have had poor reception at my home in this area that has been ongoing for weeks. As a family we have 4 phones and all the 'live chat' tell us to do is turn the phone on and off and that their systems show there isn't a reception issue in the area !

I know others in the area who now get rubbish reception. Its only a random thought but does anyone know if there are trees blocking the mast by the look of of it we are covered by mobile mast 110926 which on google maps seems to be surrounded by trees ! Its my best guess !!!! Vodafone sadly being amazingly unhelpful.... anyone have Orange and know what the reception is like - they seem to have a mast in the area 

The signal since the fax after the storm isn't as stable as before, unfortunately the only other option for me is EE which is very poor but just works.  It's a shame as vodafone has always been good compared to the others. 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@lukepearce If you'd like to let us know your full postcode, we'll be able to check which serving site you connect to and investigate this further. :smileyhappy:

V happy to but would rather not post it - not sure how to reply privately ?! 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

No problem @lukepearce - you're able to add your full postcode on your Community profile (this can only be viewed by our team).

To do this, go to your profile settings, then 'Personal Information' and enter the postcode in the 'Current postcode' field.

Please let us know once you've added this to your profile and we'll be happy to take a closer look :smileyhappy: