Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

DN21 Marton Gainsborough

Debh59
4: Newbie

have had my phone on this network since April 2015 and no issues until today - I am told tehre are no issues locally but Carphone Warehouse in Gainsborough say differently - just need an answer plesae

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

at home address and poor in locality

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the eForum, add it to your profile here.

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

yes and I had my SIM changed today by Vodafone assistant in Retford

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

NO SERVICE

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

all

6) When did you first notice this issue?

around 10 am 30/8

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

permanent 

19 REPLIES 19

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@markjwt If you could also please check the private message I've sent with information on how to get in touch.

submitted details of issue 31/8 and nothing has changed - i did have signal for a short while this am but nothing again now - this is day 4 of no signal at home

i have submitted a further request to tech support as not had a response at all

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Debh59,

Please see my response to your email and get back to us with the required details.

Once we have the required information, we'll be able to raise this for further investigations.

I have resent information submitted on 31/8 

I do now how occasional coverage but sometimes showing as coverage and calls not coming through

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Debh59,

I've raised this for further investigation under the reference 2382216.

Please let us know if you see any improvements in the near future.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Debh59 We're still working hard trying to fix an issue with your local serving site. 

We'll update you as soon as we have any further news. 

still having same issues at home and this has caused major problem for me this evening - any idea when this will be sorted?

PedroC1999
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

It's almost impossible to give timescales. Complex repairs can take a very significant period of time. A mast of one of Vodafone's competitors near me has not been working properly for two months for example.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Debh59 We're still working hard trying to fix an issue with your 2G site (8514). 

We'll update the thread as soon as we hear anything. Apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing. 

Kindly see our FAQ's page for more informarion on why we're unable to provide a timescale on a fix. 

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Debh59 @markjwt We've recently resolved an issue with your local serving site (8514). The site is performing as expected with no performance related issues or faults.

Kindly let us know if you experience any further issues.