25-01-2017 01:33 PM
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
Yes - around 1 mile
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs?
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
Yes. Other colleagues in my team on Vodafone also having same issues, My company phone has the same symptoms.
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
No 4G coverage. 1 bar 3G rotating to E
(Usually always have full streghth 4G)
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
6) When did you first notice this issue?
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
25-01-2017 01:49 PM
Your local masts look fine bit on checking surrounding masts I see "
We're doing some work on our network in this area to improve your calls, texts and data coverage. Sorry if you notice any disruption. We're expecting to have things back to normal by 6pm 25 Jan 2017. Everything else should be working fine.~"
Issues with surrounding masts can occasionally have an impact on local masts if Vodafone are re routing signal to compensate.
25-01-2017 03:59 PM
15-03-2017 03:27 PM
Done as advised. Error is now constant.
Additionally, I'm told a Vodafone engineer was at my location within the last 6 months due to reports of signal interference. He had a large aerial so I believe Vodafone may already be aware of this issue, which is still not resolved.
© 2017 Vodafone Limited. Registered office: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
Registered in England No 1471587.