Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

EH33 - East Lothian

thebigman
2: Seeker

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
I only experience it in my village how ever many others are reporting the same issues on Facebook across the local area

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
EH33 1PU

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
Yes, also happens on the other Vodafone phones in the house and many others are reporting the same issues on Facebook across the local area

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
Frequent Complete loss of signal, sometimes when searching for service it says no services found. After a while service will come back and then after another while it will fail again

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
All

6) When did you first notice this issue?
Sat 18th Feb afternoon

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
Intermittent, signal comes and goes all the time

6 REPLIES 6

sarahb85
EH33 - East Lothian
Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
I only experience it in my town, however many others are reporting the same issues on Facebook across the local area.

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
EH33 1JF

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
Yes, also happens on the other Vodafone phones in the house and many others are reporting the same issues on Facebook across the local area

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
Frequent Complete loss of signal, sometimes when searching for service it says no services found. After a while service will come back and then after another while it will fail again

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
All

6) When did you first notice this issue?
Sat 18th Feb afternoon

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
Intermittent, signal comes and goes all the time

PedroC1999
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

A mast in that area is not working due to a power failure. Work is being done with the power supplier to attempt to fix.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@thebigman @sarahb85 I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

We'll investigate further once you've contacted our team. 

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@thebigman @sarahb85 We've recently resolved a network issue within your area. 

If you continue to experience issues within your area, please let us know. 

thebigman
@Rahim it seems to have been stable since yesterday now, thanks

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@thebigman Fantastic to hear! :smileyhappy:

Let us know if you have any further issues.