Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

GU30 - Liphook, Hampshire

Curly79
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Please can you advise if there is an issue with the network in GU30 - my phone is currently displaying emergency calls only. I have attempted to update my network connection, but received the message "Network Unavailable". I can see from your network issues page that there has been an issue near me, but apparently this was resolved earlier this morning. My nearest shop is 10 miles away and I am unable to get there. I have answered the questions from your inital checks page below:

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? 

I am not in a position to check how far I have to travel to regain service. The fault occurs both inside and outside of my home.

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.

Please see details on my profile.

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

I do not have access to another phone to test this.

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

My phone is displaying "Emergency Calls Only". When I try to make a call, I receive a message saying "Not registered on network", and when I try to text, I receive a message saying "No Network Connect. No signal found for mobile networks". I am also unable to connect to the internet if I do not use my own home wifi.

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

I do not know how to test this.

6) When did you first notice this issue?

Approx midday on 24th March.

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

Appears to be permanent.

Please can you look into this as soon as possible.

Many thanks

1 REPLY 1

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Curly79 I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. :smileyhappy: