Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

LA23 - Bowness-on-Windermere

hjfarthing31
1: Seeker

---------------------------------------------TEMPLATE-----------------------------------------------

Post Title:    LA23         .  Bowness on Windermere.

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?  Seems to happen at Home,  I have to go up the road.

2) What is the full postcode   LA23  3JH        If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?    Yes 

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?  The call begins to sound scrambled, then drops  or it just suddenly goes silent then drops.

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?     I have been told I can only use 2G 

6) When did you first notice this issue?  it's been happening for nearly 2 months.

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?  Yes some days are good, then some days are really bad  and its continuous, no set time, 

1 REPLY 1

Tommy
4: Newbie

Hello @hjfarthing31 when inputting the post code LA23 3JH in to the Vodafone Network Status Checker:

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/network/uk-coverage-map/index.htm

The following issue is reported:

We're trying to fix a network issue which might be affecting calls coverage. It has now been identified and we’re working hard to fix it. We'll update this page as soon as we know more.

When checking your postcode using the above link you will also be given the option to sign up for updates on the issue. :Smiling: