6) 06/02/2017

7) all day

No network

13 REPLIES 13

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@nwinks Sorry for the delay.

I've replied to your email earlier today, please check your email inbox. :smileyhappy:

Today i have learnt Vodafone didn’t care about you as customer after been customer over 10 year Vodafone only care about new customers

In last month the phone signal has not worked for three days and when you speak to Vodafone on the phone their tell you was not a problem.

You Report the problem on this eforum  in Network queries section with local site (1070)  information

Vodafone keep making promise to contract you and never do

When you phone on laandline their keep putting you on hold all the time, If my Vodafone signal was working  wouldn’t need to phone on a landline

each dept of Vodafone, social media team, phone team or online always give you differ  reason why phone service not working

Question nobody will answer me what is Vodafone policy on lack of service towards my monthly bill

What do Vodafone offer you

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@nwinks

With respect to your final question, this is dealt with under Section 10 of the Pay Monthly airtime conditions. What I believe to be the latest version of these is to be found here.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@nwinks Sorry to hear about your experience. 

If you're still having coverage related issues within your area, please reply to the email @Alex sent you on 13 February 2017. 

If you've experienced a complete loss of service, we'll also be able to look into arranging a partial line rental refund for the ammount of days you were without service. Please ensure to include any relevant information on your return email.