Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

LS11 – Leeds & WF4 - Wakefield

Zjc
2: Seeker
 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? No the issue is having in various locations hence why my post contains two postal codes.    2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here. WF4 1NQ, LS11 9AW, WF9 5AJ, WF6 1WH, The list goes on.    3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? Yeah   4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? No 4G Signal and very poor 3G Signal that keeps going to No-Service   5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? 4G and 3G       6) When did you first notice this issue? This morning at 6AM.    7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? No its been happening since 6AM. It is affecting all areas and is not just me who is having the issue. Other Vodafone users are also having the same issue.  Your customer service teams are in denial as usual saying its an isolated problem with just me. 
5 REPLIES 5

gizzard1983

Seeing same issue here in the centre of Leeds. No 4G signal, phone occasionaly shows 3G but that isn't working then drops to HPSA+ which also isn;t passing any data. Noticed this around 8AM this morning.

HSPA+ is enhanced 3G, such that certain countries even call it 4G.

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? No all over Leeds.    2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here. LS115BD, LS16 5JZ and everywhere in between.    3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? Yeah   4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? No signal, nothing loading, can't use any apps that require internet 5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? 4G and 3G       6) When did you first notice this issue? When I woke up 8am   7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? No its been happening since 8AM. All over Leeds with multiple vodafone customers. Please fix it.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi everyone,

I’ve checked the local sites in your areas and everything looks to be working fine.

Please try restarting your phones by turning them off for a few minutes and then back on.

RTE

Issues in LS12 as well since approx 8 am.

Phone and iPad both show as having 3G signal but can't receive calls or messages which are now causing issues with work :Sad_face: