Welcome to Vodafone Community
Post Title: LS2 - Leeds
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? NO - this was happening in Skipton and all the way along the train journey to Leeds. Now in Leeds city centre it is still happening
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here. BD23, BD20, BD21, LS1, LS2 8JF
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
Yes - it is affecting a lot of people
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
No connection (even though phone shows 3G or vodafone uk)
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
6) When did you first notice this issue?
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
permanent issue although it seems to fluctuate between better/worse