Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NE66 - Alnwick

ClaireE
4: Newbie

Poor/no signal/no 4g in Alnwick Northumberland for the last 2 days. Please advise when the problem will be rectified. Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @ClaireE

Looking at your local and surrounding masts via this link > Vodafone Network Checker   they are not reporting any known issues and signal is indicated to be good. Although the coverage Checker is not a guarantee of signal. 

To help the Social Media Team here look at your issues you'll need to use the following link and repost your answers in this thread. 

Link > Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template.

Vodafone wouldn't usually be able to give timescales for Mast issues due to the reasons set out in > Network-queries-frequently-asked-questions.

Interim options could be a Sure Signal that works off Home Broadband Wifi that creates a 3G signal in the home and costs a one off £69. 

Or Vodafone Calling Over Wifi for eligible contracts and phones. 

I hope this is resolved asap for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I usually have a strong 4g signal in this area. Other people on Vodafone at work are having the same issues. There's obviously a network problem which needs to be investigated however it's not clear how I can report this issue apart from on here. 

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ClaireE - It looks like your local site (73170) is having a few issues at the moment.

So we can look into this further, I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch.