Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NETWORK

AngieK17
1: Seeker

---------------------------------------------TEMPLATE-----------------------------------------------

Post Title: PA5

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Have to go about 500 metres

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here. Pa59rf

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? Yes

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
No service
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
Happens on all
6) When did you first notice this issue?
Short time after renewal and advised doing work in area
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? Permanent

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Looking at the Vodafone Network Checker  there has been some maintenance work been carried out on surrounding masts which can take a few days to fully settle. 

"We've been doing some work on our network in this area to improve your calls, texts and data coverage. Sorry if you noticed any disruption - we were working between 8am 22 May 2017 and 6pm 22 May 2017."

Your postcode is also showing as a fringe coverage area. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AngieK17 I've checked your local serving sites (46919 and 72825) and they're both performing correctly.

I can see that you're in a low coverage area, you may benefit from manually changing your device down to 2G.

You may also wish to look into a Sure Signal device or check if you're eligible for Wi-Fi Calling

Hi, we have already tried 2g and at best get 1/2 bars. However in making any calls the line continues to cut off. I am not willing to pay for sure signal as for almost 10 years I have had no problem until almost a year ago when after doing works in the area it dropped