Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Network Coverage - SY13 1AD

bellaivy
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?  Have to travel about a mile in any direction to get a decent signal.

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the eForum, add it to your profile here.  SY13 1AD

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?  All Vodafone users that I know on a multitude of different phone types

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?  NO SIGNAL AT ALL. UNABLE TO MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS AND TEXTS.

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?  ALL

6) When did you first notice this issue? 2 DAYS AGO

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?  PERMANENT

2 REPLIES 2

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bellaivy - It looks like your local site (4599) is having a few issues at the moment.

So we can look into this further, I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bellaivy I can see that your INC2921425 has now been resolved - as the fault has been rectified by our Network engineers. 

Please let us know if you're still experiencing any issues. :smileyhappy: