Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Network cf45

Nad1714
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?   Yes about 1 mile 

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.    Cf45 4ny

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? Yes

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?     No signal can't phone or text 

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?    All

6) When did you first notice this issue?  6pm Friday 19th may

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?    permanent 

8 REPLIES 8

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Nad1714 - We’re aware of an issue in your area and you can see this on our network status checker.

Our network engineers are working to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Click ‘Register for an update on this issue’ to be notified when this is fixed.

Well if you look at the network checker it comes up with no issues. 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

This was being reported for your masts. 

"We've fixed an issue in this area recently. Sorry if you noticed any disruption - things should have been back to normal since 3.55pm 20 May 2017"

It can take a few days for the masts to settle sometimes. 

Vodafone Network Checker.

The Network Checker also shows the area as fringe coverage. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Well sorry it's not good enough when my children are in school tomorrow and the school now has no way to get in touch with me if there is a problem. Plus I'm paying for something I can not use 

BandOfBrothers

As a fellow customer I appreciate your opinion. 

IMG_1031.PNG

Vodafone are however fulfilling their obligations to provide a connection but it's not always a connection in an exact place where we want i.e. Where we live or work. 

My own decision in regards to these types of issues was to have my phone unlocked to all networks or buy one sim free so I can use any network sim and have a landline with my broadband. 

Other avenues are the Vodafone Sure Signal which creates a 3G signal in the home and works off home broadband but does cost £69 to buy one or if on an eligible contract type and accepted phone type there is Calling Over Wifi. 

I hope this clears up for you asap. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Nad1714 I've checked your local serving site (77617) and can see it's still experiencing a fault.

This is being investigated under INC2909164. 

I can only apologise for the lack of coverage that you're currently experiencing - rest assured our teams are working hard behind the scenes to rectify this issue. 

5 days now and still no service after being told the issues had been fixed 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Nad1714 As mentioned in my previous post, your local serving site (77617) is still experiencing a fault - this is being investigated under INC2909164.