Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Network outage - DN7 and DN1

donnyguy
16: Advanced member

Hi guys,

Can you check out what is going on in the DN7 and DN4 post codes in Doncaster.

I have had No Service a lot this morning and every so often it comes back and disappears again.

Thought it was just me but just spoken to other people in my house and they're having the same problem.

It's also happening at work in the DN4 area.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi all,

We're aware that there has been a coverage issue in your area, however looking into this, I can see that it's now resolved.

If you're still experiencing issues, let us know and we'll look this further. :smileyhappy:

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

ludokarenstuart
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Exactly the same here in DN1 and DN3 Phone is useless at the moment. shows 3g but wont sent texts or use data

robuk360
4: Newbie

Same in S64 (Mexborough) and DN4 (Balby)

DJBTurbo
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

SAME HERE IN SHEFFIELD S9

donnyguy

Hi all,

What is the best way to raise these kinds of faults? Reported through the My Vodafone app, raised the topic on here and also sent the below via Twitter.

Tried calling 191 but lost the will to live on hold. Is there any network status pages where I can get updates? Wouldn't chase if I knew someone was all over this.

TE2

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi everyone,

Please try the steps in our network troubleshooting thread.

If you're still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and we'll get back to you ASAP.

i have done the template.  please see my thread, very similar area

donnyguy

@Jenny

This is the point, rather than send me to a 'network troubleshooting' thread and ask me to supply information that has already been submitted via the app (that was specifically built for this purpose), what I'd instead appreciate if you would check your logs at your end and say to me "yes there is a problem in your area".

So... you know... you update me.

Just to add, since I posted this to Facebook and Twitter, a lot of my friends in the local area have confirmed they too have the problem. They too have reported to Vodafone.

So it is clear there is a problem.... so... how about an update?

Please?

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi all,

We're aware that there has been a coverage issue in your area, however looking into this, I can see that it's now resolved.

If you're still experiencing issues, let us know and we'll look this further. :smileyhappy: