Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No 1 network?

ad47uk
4: Newbie

If Voda is the number one network then the rest must be awful. For monnths now people have been complaining in the Hereford Vodafone shop about the network and yet nothing is done, parts of Hereford City is awful, don e where my mate lives, postcode HR1 2QP i have to keep my phone on his table and I may just about get a signal. My mate have the same problem.
Also up the Whitecross area in Hereford the signal is naff.
Where i live it is fine, but then I live on a hill and the trabnsmitter is not that far away from me.

i am out of minimum contract now and looking at options and to be honest I can get what i am getti9ng cheaper from other networks, that have a better signal and do not lock me into 12 months.

Who ever voted Vodafone number one should give up their job.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Using the Vodafone network Checker 

I see your local masts are showing as Ok but on zooming out on the map I see a surrounding mast at issue which could be affecting your local masts as Vodafone maybe re routing network traffic to compensate. 

"We're trying to fix a network issue which might be affecting calls coverage. It has now been identified and we’re working hard to fix it. We'll update this page as soon as we know more."

A person can Register for Updates in the link. 

Sometimes switching to 2G in the phones settings can help stabilise calls. 

Link > Vodafone Network Checker.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ad47uk I've checked the postcode provided and can see that we're trying to fix an issue with one of your surrounding sites (30230). 

The issue that we're aware of may be impacting your calls coverage. 

In the meantime, please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you're still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you as soon as possible.

The problem is this have been going on for months, how long do it take to sort out a problem?  

Vodafone used to be pretty good, but No 1 it certainly is not.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ad47uk You'll need to try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you're still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you as soon as possible.

We'll be able to investigate further once we 've got your results.