Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No service NN12

ChrisG2107
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

This is the second day in a row that  I have no service in my house (and the second week this has happened).  I have to walk down the road 300 yeards just to get "emergecny calls only" coverage.  Although if I had the emergency, I perhaps wouldn't be able to do that, Vodafone maps say no planned maintainance in my area and good coverage but they said that last week even though a call to customer services found that not to be true..

Last week I spent ages on the phone to a tech support person who had me taking my SIM out, turning my phone on and off etc for nothing. When my phone finally did work in my office in London, I got a text to say that I should check out planned maintaince in my area.

What is going on, Vodafone?

I've been a Vodafone customer for 20 years. I'm changing next week.

3 REPLIES 3

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ChrisG2107 Sorry to hear about the issues you're currently experiencing. 

Please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you're still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks Alex..  Just after posting my message, full signal strength returned (even better than normal) following a loss for over 24 hours.  What I find unhelpful, though, is the poor quality of information on the "check your coverage" pages of the website and that planned maintainance information doesn't seem to get through to the technical support people.  The lack of service happended last week and again yestersday/today.

How do I know I won't be in the same situation next week?

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ChrisG2107 - I’m sorry to hear the information you received around the recent update wasn’t helpful - we’ll pass this feedback on internally.

I’m pleased this is all back up and running for you now though. :Smiling:

In the meantime, you can keep an eye on our UK network status checker for any maintenance planned in your area.