Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No signal DL13 Ireshopeburn

thompson408
2: Seeker

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

No signal in surrounding area of Ireshopeburn (haven't tried going further afield) 

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the eForum, add it to your profile here.

On Profile

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

No signal on at least 5 phones with vodafone SIMs

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

All gone, can normally get 4G outdoors and E inside Currently get a bar of signal (no data) cannot recieve texts or calls (or send them)

6) When did you first notice this issue?

possibly the 23rd, maybe earlier.

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

Permanent

3 REPLIES 3

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@thompson408 We're trying to fix an issue with your surrounding cell site (8066). The issue we're aware of may be having an impact on your calls and data coverage. 

Please register your details to our Network status checker to receive further updates on the fix. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing. 

Wyvern4
You say you are aware of a problem Rahim but Vodafone network status checker says that there is no problem but everyone on Vodafone within 2 miles of my postcode DL13 1JD has had no signal since the 23rd Dec so we are effectivley paying for a service we are not getting and being fobbed off with a load of rubbish about it being our simple cards that need resetting etc... My phone has had no signal and been on 'emergency calls only' for 7 days now and it's completely unacceptable!! I suggest you pull your fingers out and get it sorted or I will be in touch with Trading Standards as I expect we will be compensated, I don't get free calls with BT and as I have been using my landline instead of my free calls on my contract this is not just inconvenient but is actually costing me money!!! Don't expect my return custom next time my contract is due to be renewed if this is how you treat your customers!

DL13 1JD
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

Just within roughly 2 miles of postcode above

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the eForum, add it to your profile here.

On Profile

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

Same things happening on multiple phones

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

Normally get 4G Currently get 'emergency calls only' cannot recieve texts or calls (or send them)

6) When did you first notice this issue?

23rd December

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

Permanent

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Wyvern4 @thompson408 We've recently resolved an issue with your local serving site (8066) on 29 December 2016. 

I've checked the site and can see it's performing as expected with stable service. 

If you happen to experience any further issues, please let us know. 

As you've experienced a complete loss of service, we'll be able to look into a partial refund on your line rental for the days you were without service.

You can contact us via Live Chat for further information. Alternatively, please get in touch using the details I've sent via private message.