You are here:

Network queries

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

No signal for 16 years

Hi,

Been at my home address since 2001, we get zero Vodafone signal. I've been on Vodafone website and put my postcode into the signal search function, it says I should get a signal for talk & text, but that's totally misleading.

There is zero Vodafone signal, none, nada, zilch. I've had numerous phones over that time, but nothing.

Postcode is BA127SA - it's a Bermuda Triangle for mobile phone signal.

Simon.
Message 1 of 5 (818 Views)

Re: No signal for 16 years

To save time - the signal is atrocious all over the village, if I go for a walk, sometimes I will get a tiny amount of signal, maybe 1 bar of 3G but it's completely intermittent.

If I drive into the local town, it's fine and the signal is excellent.
Message 2 of 5 (816 Views)

Hi,

No signal for 16 years Smiley Surprised 

Am I to assume Network coverage is fringe or is a Not Spot area for all the uk mobile networks? It that why you've stayed with Vodafone?

A Sure Signal for £69 or Calling Over Wifi could be an option if your on an accepted contract and eligible phone. 

image.jpeg

Message 3 of 5 (804 Views)

You presume right.

Vodafone signal excellent everywhere else I need a phone, but home area seems a dead spot for all networks. It seems EE may be improving as family member in EE seems to get a fairly regular signal.

I use Sure Signal but it is temperamental at times.
Message 4 of 5 (737 Views)

I appreciate how frustrating it is when signal fails, fringe coverage or intermittent connection presents issues.

Which Version of Sure Signal are you using may I ask ?

Is Vodafone Calling Over Wifi not an option. 

Vodafone Calling Over Wifi.

image.jpeg

Message 5 of 5 (694 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

YouTube help

How to check your Vodafone coverage and service

Net Perform