Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

One net express

taximerv69
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been a Vodafone customer for quire a few years took it to next level with one net express this Christmas it has cost me very expensive cost me money and lost me custom with no apology no answer . Two nights service completely cut one being New Years morning customers seemed to think I had done it deliberately I had calls later that day from very high rated customers that phoned me 9 times for it to just not even ring as though my service had been disconnected 3 and half hours no service I went home tried to divert it on line it stated can not do this service issue . I phoned Vodafone on the 1st of Jan expressed my joy of such service I phoned again on 5th of Jan took 45 minutes to get though to them still no answers the service is terrible I have customers that are major companies with major contracts with Vodafone and are interested in if this is resolved because if it could happen to me it could cost them a lot more I've expressed my concerns of now looking at changing away from such a company that has no interest in the well fare of its customers thanks for reading this 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I think it's reasonable to be upset and unimpressed when something like this happens. 

Was there any issues with your local masts ? 

Vodafone Network Checker.

If this was something connected to your account then your business account manager should be able to investigate this for you. 

To be fair the service on my phone was sketchy which I believe was also in connection to the time of year and possible mast congestion which is where lots of people access the mast(s) at approximately the same time. 

Is your service now back to normal ?

We have Vodafone Tech Teams here that can help with Pay Monthly and Payg accounts but are unable to access Business Accounts. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

thank you for your reply not happy customer i had a friend sat beside me at 01am new years day Vodafone network has service working fine on a personel contract i have one net express on vodafone no service for over 3 hours my busy time off year i work hard as dose ever body to be left with no service on the day my customers need me is damaging to my reputation of years of service to my customers no not happy plus loss of income how would vodafone feel if i could not pay my bill no not happy its cost me all round and six days in to the year with no we are sorry sir or this happened but it won't happen again no i have not recieved any reason why from vodafone but thank you for your reply 

@taximerv69 So that we can look into this, please complete our network troubleshooting guide.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi i thank you for your concern here to request to fill in trouble shooting guide but perhaps im missing something here i spent 45mins on the phone trying to get thought to tec support that was the secound time . im just a customer that runs a business that wants service that asks why i have no servce that cost me  money because of lack of service plus loses face because custimers think i did not want their business . i hope other people that run business read this because this is not good we live in as i know of 2017 i hit 60 recently and have worked hard and i hold my hands up i have made mistakes and do ever thing to apologise and to try to put right my mistakes the first mobile i had over 20 years ago was on Vodafone felt like i was carrying a brife case around how things have changed also how the service has changed vodafone was glad of custom 20 years ago its now not the case perhaps the same every where i am looking now at other service providers i thank Vodafone and their Support ???? but i require better service and better answers Thank you 

@taximerv69 We're unable to see if the issue you faced earlier this month was network related without the troubleshooting guide being completed.

Our Business Live Chat team will be able to advise you at the service level here.