Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PH1

TQfan
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

Happening in the house, and to my dad, who is also on Vodafone. I've been out into the garden, it's just the same. Not sure how far I'm supposed to go??

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.

PH1 2XA

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

I don't have another phone, my dad's phone has the same issue so no point trying it??

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

It says 'no service' and obviously doesn't work. i'm paying for this...

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

All

6) When did you first notice this issue?

1pm

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

Permanent.

3 REPLIES 3

PedroC1999
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

A phone mast in your area is listed as faulty by a network share partner. It will be repaired as soon as possible.

thank you. how did you find this out?? vodafone network coverage link says there is no issue, and the man in india my dad spoke to said there was also no issue!!

nice to know vodafone haven't a clue!

i have just been out, popped to the shop about a mile away (as the road goes, not the bird), and coverage was fine up there, but obviously went off again when i came back into my area. so definitely knew there was an issue.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@TQfan -  I’ve checked your local site (8279) and can see there was an issue from midday yesterday – this looks to be back up and running again since this morning.

If you’re still having any issues, please restart your phone to make sure everything’s up to date.