Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PH35 - Invergarry

matthew356
2: Seeker

Is anyone else having problems with vodafone signal in Invergarry, been non existent since thursday afternoon

6 REPLIES 6

matthew356

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? Yes If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? I have to travel 20 minutes to regain signal and then it lasts around 2/3 minutes.

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here. PH35 4HP

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? Same issue occurs 

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? No errors are seen just can't find any phone signal even when trying to select it manually 

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? All 3

6) When did you first notice this issue? Thursday 25th May  afternoon/ early evening when we had a power cut it's not been back since.

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? Permanent since Thursday although it has come back once or twice for 30 seconds 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

This is showing for your postcode. 

2G current coverage report (what is 2G?)
Outdoors - you should be able to make and receive calls and texts.

Indoors - it may be difficult to make and receive calls and texts.

3G current coverage report (what is 3G?)
Indoors or outdoors getting email or an internet connection will be difficult here.

However, Vodafone Sure Signal may help to get a signal indoors.

4G current coverage report (what is 4G?)

Good news, a planned upgrade in the next 3 months will improve the coverage here.

Click on 'View our planned coverage'

Link > Vodafone Network Checker.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@matthew356 - I’ve checked the coverage in your area and there’s only patchy 2G available.

However, I can see your local site (5992) was affected by a short power outage at around 6pm on 25 May.

The site looks to be performing fine since then, however if your service hasn’t returned to normal, we’ll need to look into this further.

I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch.

Hi my phone signal has not returned and it's really starting to annoy me considering I normally get a very good sofnal

at my house, as much as I understand that the lines are getting upgraded this is just unacceptable 

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@matthew356 - I can see we’ve received your email and Alex replied this afternoon.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@matthew356 - We’ve had an update from our network engineers, who’ve advised that this should now be resolved.

Please retest and let us know how you get on.