Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

PR4 - Kirkham

Diamonds4me
2: Seeker

I've got no network...I haven't had for the past 3 days!!

ive been on the live chat, made calls been on Twitter...signal strength is good in my area, I've done the press and hold, changed carrier settings, swapped sims in a different handset..still no 4G...I feel like I'm going out of my mind repeating myself for the last 3 days....please sort this out!!!!!!!!!

14 REPLIES 14

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Diamonds4me - Please try the steps in our network troubleshooting thread.

If you're still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and we'll get back to you ASAP.

VF are seriously taking the mickey!!!

Im writing this in capitals so that maybe you understand

I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED NETWORK COVERAGE, that's showing okay!!

I HAVE TURNED MY PHONE OFF TILL THE APPLE LOGO COMES ON

I HAVE CHANGED MY CARRIER SETTINGS TO ANOTHER NETWORK WHEN THE NO SIGNAL COMES ON I HAVE REVERTED BACK TO VODAFONE

I HAVE CHANGED MY MOBILE DATA TO 2G, 3G and 4G STILL NO 4G COVERAGE...

I HAVE SWAPPED MY SIM INTO ANOTHER HANDSET THE PROBLEM IS STILL THE SAME; NO 4G COVERAGE!

AM I TALKING IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE THAT NOBODY AT VODAFONE SEEMS TO UNDRSTAND?

Diamonds4me

Left click and copy (CTRL-C) the below template,

click reply in the relevant thread (Step 5 above) or click here to create a new thread
Paste (CTRL-V) the below template into your new post and add your answers. The more detail we have, the quicker we can identify and resolve the issue.

---------------------------------------------TEMPLATE-----------------------------------------------

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
IT HAPPENS AS SOON AS I LEAVE MY HOUSE! I DON'T GET SERVICE AGAIN UNTIL I GET HOME!
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
PR4
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
YES THE ISSUE IS STILL THE SAME IN A DIFFERENT HANDSET!!

I HAVE TELLING YOU THIS SINCE WEDNESDAY
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
I HAVE NO 4G
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
ON ALL!
6) When did you first notice this issue?
WEDNESDAY MORNING WHEN I COULDN'T ACCESS GOOGLE MAPS FOR WORK!
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
THE ISSUE IS PERMANENT, HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT I HAVE NO 4G AS I LEAVE MY HOUSE I CANNOT ACCESS THE INTERNET AT ALL!!

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Diamonds4me -  Thanks for getting back to me.

Please provide your full postcode and I’ll be able to check everything further, including how your local sites are currently performing.

Full postcode 

PR4 2AR

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Diamonds4me - I’ve checked the coverage in your area and you should receive good 2G, 3G and 4G.

Your local serving site (4632) is performing correctly and hasn’t had any recent faults.

There has however, been some work on two surrounding sites this last week and this may have impacted the level of coverage you’ve received.

You mentioned above that this happens as soon as you leave the house – is the postcode provided your home address or the area you’re having the issues?

Also, as you mentioned having no 4G, if you change your phone settings to ‘2G and 3G’, or ‘2G only’, does this improve the level of coverage you receive generally?

The problem arises as soon as I leave the house!

no matter which coverage I set it to...

as soon as I have no wifi there is no network coverage..NONE, ZERO!!

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Diamonds4me - I’m a little confused as you’ve said the problem arises as soon as you leave the house and that it’s when you have no access to Wi-Fi.

Please clarify the following:

• Can you make and receive calls at home?
  • If so, are you using the mobile network, a Sure Signal or Wi-Fi calling?
  • If you’re able to make and receive calls on the mobile network at home, is it just data you’re unable to use outside of the home?
  • Is your phone working fine in other locations (at work for example)?

If this is happening everywhere you go (isn’t location specific) and you’ve tried a manual roam and phone reset (step three in our troubleshooting guide), your phone may need sending for repair.

In the home I have wifi so I can access the internet

once I leave home I can't access the internet at all

i have data on my plan still

i have been in store...they swapped my sim with a new one..the problem was still there 

the new sim was placed into the advisors phone but it didn't work in there either 

the technical team were going to disconnect and reconnect my phone but that hasn't happened yet!! 

If it still doesn't work then I'm going back in store tomorrow!!