Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Poor signal or no signal

bushnallnep
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

For ages  I have had poor signal on my Nexus 6p phone but now i have got poor signal to no signal at all, tried setting phone to another network then back to vodafone, no difference, done the postcode to see what services i get and apparently i can get 2G, 3G and 4G in my location of NN3-8QD. if I turn phone wifi off my signal says H. I can go elsewhere and get a full 4G signal if out and about but at home (luckily I use our broadband for internet).

If i need to make a call i need to go in the garden so I get uninterrupted talk as inside i can get cut off due to no signal. If it wasnt the hassle of switching networks and keeping my old number as all my clients and such have this number I would change, been with contract for coming up 6th year and years before that as pay as you go. I wont pay £100 for a sure signal box, not when i pay £40 a month

1 REPLY 1

redpages
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

If it's not already on Vodafone's faults board then it might be worth filling out and submitting this template so that they can investigate further. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community