Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

RG25 - North Waltham

Dinning
4: Newbie

Once again we've had to open a fault call for Vodafone coverage off tower at RG25 2AR. Service has been dire since 6th January, several fault calls have been opened and closed without resolving the problems that started 6th January!

Fault call has been escalated once again to network services, sometimes Vodafone monitor and respond to postings on here. Maybe they'll start to call back customers for fix feedback rather than the blanket text we've fixed it and have to log again for escalation! I've worked in the IT industry for nearly 25years and appalled how they deal with customers. One even stated on the phone today I was sarcastic. Mate I haven't even started yet!!

35 REPLIES 35

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Dinning

It looks like the issue with your local site (1001) was fixed this morning.

There’s also some planned work due to start tomorrow for around 24 hours.

Please allow 24 hours for things to settle down, once this is completed and let us know how you’re getting on.

Thanks Wayne but the problemis not fixed,I called again this afternoon to have the problem investigated and escalated again. No mention of the planned works was advised to me while I was on the phone!

Retired-Beau
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Dinning

So we can look into this, I’ve sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

I will respond to the private message but will say now theres no planned maintenance on website so what is planned if I'm expected to wait those 24hrs untill things settle down?

At the momemt I'm looking at my phone NO SERVICE  :smileymad:

Was given on 26th January reference INC2001502, have rung a few times to get updates for this mast, Thursday last week I was told 6 days, Today Ive been told 7 days. Feel that they just make up a different story each time!! Been promised its been escalated but no faith its been done!!!

Retired-Beau
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Dinning

This is still being investigated by our engineers. As soon as we get any information, we’ll let you know.

Hello, another week has passed, any info yet?

So when I rang on Friday 12th I was told the systems were showing estimated fix date had elapsed by 7 days! Surely something like this should be monitored and escaleted accordingly. Been promised a call back or email but still waiting!!!!

@Dinning

You don’t need to call. We’ve got an escalated route directly into our engineering team, who we’ve raised your issue to. We’ll also be keeping an eye on the fault, to make sure that things are moving forward to a resolution.

We don’t provide timescales on network issues. Some of the reasons why can be found on our Network FAQ thread.

Our engineers are working on the issues in your area and will have things back up and running as soon as possible.