Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Re: PAC request

masterg
4: Newbie

my pac request has been ignored by the chat team 4 times today. ive not had a 4g signal indoors or just outside for the past 6 months and they are just basically saying tuff luck. i moved house just over a year ago and was told id get a signal no problem. i did initially but 6 months ago it just stopped. i get H at best now at 0.21Mbps download and 0.01 upload. Pathetic doesnt even cover it

6 REPLIES 6

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@masterg

Please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you are still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you ASAP.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@masterg I've checked your local serving site (11939) and it's performing as expected. 

Please complete the steps previously provided by @Sukhi and we'll get back to you. 

masterg
Currently waiting for a call back from complaints. I've done all I can from my end. Even tried a new sim. We shall see what complaints can do about it. Was 3 hours in chat this morning just to get it escalated, time I'lll never get back

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@masterg

Have you completed the steps in the network troubleshooting guide

If so, a member of the team will be happy to look into these issues for you.

Let us know how you get on with your call back.

masterg
Multiple times. Totally fed up with this now. Contract will be cancelled asap

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@masterg

Once you've completed step 6 from the network troubleshooting guide, a member of the team will be in touch to help.