10-03-2017 12:11 PM
S9 - Sheffield Meadowhall area
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? - IT IS HAPPENING ALL OVER YORKSHIRE - LOOK AT TWITTER AND OTHER THREADS
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here. S9 2EH
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? YES MULTIPLE USERS IN THIS ONE BUILDING REPORTING SAME ISSUE
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? NO 4G, INTERNET DROPPING IN AND OUT. CAN'T SEND TEXTS, ETC
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? EVEN WHEN THE PHONE SHOWS 4G - NO INTERNET WORKS. STUCK ON 3G AT THE MOMENT BUT KEEPS DROPPING TO NO NETWORK
6) When did you first notice this issue? THIS MORNING WHEN I ARRIVED AT WORK, SAME PLACE OF WORK AS ALWAYS SO IT IS NOT A BLACK SPOT
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? ON AND OFF - MOSTLY NOT WORKING SINCE THIS MORNING
DO WE GET A REFUND FOR THE SERVICE THAT WE ARE PAYING FOR NOT WORKING!!!!!!????
11-03-2017 11:30 AM
@DJBTurbo I've looked into this and can see an issue with your nearby local serving site (77891).
This issue has now been resolved.
If you're still having trouble, let us know and we'll look into it further.
11-03-2017 11:46 AM
11-03-2017 01:25 PM
© 2017 Vodafone Limited. Registered office: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
Registered in England No 1471587.