Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to Divert calls

nick_elton
4: Newbie

I'm a pay monthly customer with a Samsung Galaxy S5 and for about the last week I've not been able to divert all calls to another number or to asnwerphone.

Tried all 4 methods

1) Using answerphone Option 4 > 4 > 2 > "Sorry we've been unable to set your divert settings at this time"

2) On phone settings > Settings > Call > More Settings > Call Forwarding > Voice Call > Always Forward > 121 > Enable > "Unexpected Response From Network"

3) Calling 1212 > "Sorry we've been unable to set your divert settings at this time"

4) **21*07836121121# > Connection problem or invalid MMi code unconditionally for All Basic Services.

I use call divert a lot, either to answerphone or another number, can anyone help me as to what is wrong? This worked fine up until a week ago. Strangley too my divert settings page now shows "Disabled" for all diverts where it used to say "121" in the options "when busy", "when unanswered", "when unreachable"

See screenshot.

13 REPLIES 13

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @nick_elton

I can only point you towards the Vodafone Help and Support Link. 

How-do-I-manage-my-call-diverts.

If this does not help then maybe customer service in 191 or Live Chat can help. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

Looking at what you have said it seems very much like it is an issue either with your account or something going on in the area you're in.  Have you tried changing the diverts in a totally different area?  Do you get the same response?

If you are getting the same error message, you're going to need someone to look into the issue at account level.  So please call up 191 or use LiveChat and ask for them to reset your voicemail and call diverts for you.  This should, in theory, clear the issue you're having.

PWIAC

hmadanigh
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi mate,

I just moved from EE to Vodafone and since imported my number I have faced to the same problem.
I phoned customer service several times but they are not able to fix it.
Could you please let me know how did you sort it out?

Thanks

I must have spent hours on the phone to customer services and nobody can sort it out, so I'm still no further forward.

I'm thinking of leaving Voda and going to EE, why did you leave EE?

Hi @nick_elton

I'm sending you a private message so that we can get this sorted. 

@hmadanigh Please enable private messages in your settings so that we can send you a message.

Regards,

Meg-B

Anonymous
Not applicable

**Deleted** moved to own topic.

chistery

I have the same issue, has anyone managed to work out how to fix it.

Customer support just blamed my phone and didn't really help.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @chistery,

Did you speak with us on Live Chat to complete any necessary troubleshooting steps?

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

chistery

Hi @Natasha,

I spent over 70 minutes on live chat today ticking off all the usual IT ways to fob you off like "Turn it off and on again", "Take out your SIM and put it back in again" and other classics.

Still not fixed. Tried three different phones to prove it's not my phone but no one seems to know. Waiting for another level of support to look into it now and have to wait 48 hours.