Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vast improvement in signal PL24

dazz65
4: Newbie

I had given up complaining to Vodafone about only getting 2g at my address since the rollout of 4G in Cornwall , however , last Saturday I noticed it increased to H+ data signal inside my house , and this morning I noticed the 4G symbol on my handset and a full bar signal strength !?

I was just wondering what work had been done locally to improve this and also why Vodafone , who knew I was an unhappy customer becasue of the faults raised , havent contacted me to tell me of the local upgrades ??

Any information of what has been done would be appreciated

Thanks

Dazz

12 REPLIES 12

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dazz65 - Please try the steps in our network troubleshooting thread.

If you're still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Jenny.......did you actually READ my message ???

Im not complaining , I just wanted any information on how the upgrade had taken place  ie , mast improvement details etc.

I have no need to run the troubleshooting guide , as its becaome BETTER ?????

Dazz

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies @dazz65.

Please let us know your full postcode, or update this within your Community profile, and we'll be happy to see if there have been any upgrades in your area.

Updated , Thanks :Smiling:

MobileNinja
13: Advanced Member

Also, if the work was done recently, pop your postcode in the Network Status Checker and it'll tell you.

If you're in a rural area, you might have to zoom out on the map to see.

If nothing shows, the team on here can give you more info. The status checker is always worth looking at as soon as you notice a change in your service, whether that's positive or negative.

If I've helped you, please click Thanks

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dazz65 It appears your local serving site (88821) was experiencing an issue relating to 4G.

This issue was resolved on 27 June - and therefore matches up to when you've stated you noticed the change in coverage. 

You're 4G signal will have now significantly improved (as I'm sure you've noticed!) :smileyhappy:

Thanks for the reply , I would like to know where site 88821 is located , cant seem to search for this informaton ??

Info is appreciated though

Dazz

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dazz65 - Site 88821 is located at PL24 2DA. :Smiling:

Thanks for that , means the mast sharing has arrived in Pl24 , isn't a Vodafone mast :Smiling:

Dazz