10-03-2017 01:39 PM - last edited on 10-03-2017 05:13 PM by Jenny
Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. WF1 and LS11
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
more then 3 locations within weat yorkshire
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
WF2 8AS and LS11 0NE
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
Yes i get no service no 3g
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
NO SERVICE/ NO SIGNAL BUT GETS 3G
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
i get 3g just no signal bars to make calls
6) When did you first notice this issue?
9/03/17 after 5pm
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
just on this date
11-03-2017 12:31 PM
@emmalouise2347 Can you please confirm if this issue is permanent or only happens in specific areas.
I see that you've said in your previous post that it happened only on 9 March, is this now resolved or still ongoing?
Please confirm what device you're having the issue with.
11-03-2017 01:31 PM
@emmalouise2347 Please perform a Network reset.
Let us know how you get on.
11-03-2017 01:34 PM
© 2017 Vodafone Limited. Registered office: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
Registered in England No 1471587.