Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

YO11 Scarborough

floydianbag
1: Seeker

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? One location where the signal was much better for the last 18 months.

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? YO11 3DT

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? Yes both my personal and business phones are affected. Both are on Vodafone, one Sony Xperia XZ and one Nokia Lumia 

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? 4G constantly times out or is unavailable. 3G barely works. Recently even the phone signal stops for a few hours at a time.

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? All

6) When did you first notice this issue? Internet issues over the last two weeks permenently and itermittent phone signal drop outs over the last two months.

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? Internet issues is permenent, though the drops in phone signal are intermittent and randomised.

1 REPLY 1

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@floydianbag - I’ve checked the coverage in your area and you should get good 2G, 3G and 4G.

It looks like your local site (64372) is having a few issues with 4G at the moment.

So we can look into this further, I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch.

In the meantime, turning off 4G should improve the 3G coverage you get.