Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 6 bt wifi issue

David_i_evans
4: Newbie
Called tech support x3 no joy - been into the Leicester shop and spoke to branch manager (not interested! Very surprised!!!) since porting my number I can't log into BT wifi - told by shop its Openzone when I tried that option - still no joy so returned to shop - total apathy!! Disgusted - anyone else know how to resolve it as Vodaphone tech help and shop staff don't?
57 REPLIES 57

Retired-Rodney
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @David_i_evans

Sorry to hear this.

We don’t wish for any of our customers to feel this way and I will insure this is fed back.

To discuss this further, please contact us via Live help.

Thanks,

Rodney

David_i_evans
I appreciate your comment but there's no solution here!
I've been through six different options now including the shop (close to useless) and tech help only slightly more helpful - so - what's the solution?

Hi @David_i_evans

If you’ve not had any luck with Live help, please contact us directly.

I’ve sent you a private message here.

Thanks,

Simon

I will .... Three hours of live help and technical support NO RESULT .... I raised a complaint and was told I'd receive a call back within 48 hours to discuss/resolve and NOT surprisingly.... NO RESULT, Simon you will be last point of contact before the ombudsman I think I've been both fair and reasonable.

Hi @David_i_evans 

Please follow the instructions Simon gave so we can help with this.

Thanks,

Ian

David_i_evans
I have done this - been to live chat x 2 and spoken again to tech help x2 guess what?? NO JOY - now very angry! I wish to complain and leave Vodaphone as technical staff don't seem to know much 😞

David_i_evans
Very patronising - for your information I have followed those instructions and received an email stating someone would get back to me within 48 hours - do you not do a system check before responding?

Hi @David_i_evans

We can check we’ve got your email, just let us know the reference number [8xxxxxx] from the auto reply.

Cheers,

Laura

David_i_evans
I don't understand but yes you have my email address - it's also on my account and not the one attached to the first phone but one ending in 114

I'm fed up with providing information for no results - I've given you the Make and model over the phone more thank dozen times recounted the issue a similar number and put in two complaints and a request for management call back - the result being in told I will be contacted in two days ----- but that timeline KEEPS PASSING and ... The issue still stands - so, for one last time - tell me Laura, what part of my issue do you not understand?? Am I writing in a foreign language here for Vodafone UK staff to Understand??