Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

network issues in DL12 - Whorlton

ipolnufc1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? all over the village

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? DL12 8XQ

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? no - all phones effected

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? No Service

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? all

6) When did you first notice this issue? yesterday

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? occasionally get one bar then drops out again

16 REPLIES 16

Hellebore
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Still no service for us either

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Hellebore @ipolnufc1 I've sent you both a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

Signal been ok all weekend now back to 'no service' so frustrating - i need my ohone for my business - not good enough Vodafone.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ipolnufc1 Did you manage to email us via the information I've previously provided via private message?

We are having the same exact issue in a neighbouring village.

The post code is DL11 7DA.  We have two phones on Vodafone and the signal has been appalling in the last few weeks. 

It seemed to conincide with some work being done on our network at the start of March.  The signal has not been correct since.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@szgldt - I’ve checked the network in your area and your local sites all look to be performing fine.

However, the coverage at that postcode is patchy and is mostly outdoors only – if you change your network settings to 2G only, this may improve the level of coverage you receive.

Keep an eye on our UK coverage checker for any changes planned in your area.

Thanks Jenny - It's odd because we have very good coverage in that area until the last few weeks.