Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

phone is not recieving text messages

daisy80
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i was not recieving text messages from my contacts startting from last week,i took my phone into vodafone and they said could be a software issue so they have sent it off they gave me a replacement phone which is still not recieving text messages.today i recieved a new  sim card so i have registered it and still not recieving text messages

any help please would be appreciated

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Is this concerning all contacts ?

Is this happening everywhere or at Home ?

Have you recently moved to Vodafone from another Network?

Can you send a Text message to people Ok ?

When you say received a new Sim Card. Have you performed a Sim Swap online or in a Vodafone Store ? Are you connected to Vodafone Ok and receiving calls to your own Vodafone mobile number ?

If this is happening even after using another phone and sim swapping then this points to an account issue in my opinion. 

Perhaps call Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@daisy80 If you're still having issues, please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

After completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you as soon as possible.

hello i have tried all steps in the troubleshooting guide and spoke online with vodafone,all they seem to want to do is want to send me another sim which they already have done and its still not resolved the issue.i am paying nearly £50 pound a month for service i can not fully use

Hello, this seems to be a strange issue.

I have a few questions i would.wosh to ask you myself but i can see they have already been asked. If this keeps happenong i suggest ypu call 191 straight away and make sure you get put through to Tech Network they will be able to look into your problem further.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@daisy80 At the bottom of the Network troubleshooting thread is a template.

As previously stated, if you fill this out and post your results onto this thread, we'll be able to look into this further. :smileyhappy: