Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Availability of Lumia 640

Montala
4: Newbie

Hi,

Although Lumia phones are now branded Microsoft rather than Nokia, I assume that this is still the right area in which to discuss them?

A quick Google search implies that the new Lumia 640 is now available directly from Vodafone, so I was a little surprised not to find a thread about this particular device.

Are they actually available yet, has anyone got one, and if so, what do they think of it?

I am now due for an upgrade, and would like to try out another Windows phone, but don't really have the need for a 'top of the range' model, but would like a nice high resolution on a 5" screen, so the 640 looks like a good option!

3 REPLIES 3

63johnw
17: Community Champion

Hi, just had a quick look and its here

Thanks for the link, but I was just a bit surprised at not finding any comments about that particular model on this Forum.

Actually I have now realised that the screen isn't quite as 'high-res' as I first though, although it is very good for the price, so I am now considering the Lumia 930 instead.

I don't really want a screen any larger than 5" though! 

63johnw
Well if it's any help, the screen on the 930 is excellent, the camera too is very impressive, waiting to see what windows 10 will bring, but as it is it's a very impressive device.