Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Bye Bye Vodafone

thecode
3: Seeker

I'm Angela and I have been with 'Vodamoan' for 17 long, loyal years. I've had enough of the website that doesn't work, the appalling customer service, the lack of Windows Phone app, rubbish tariffs, rubbish everything. Conclusion; VODAFONE DO NOT CARE. Therefore, I joined Giffgaff on O2 instead. Easy to use website, helpful online community, easy to use app (including a Windows Phone app) & nice choice of tariffs and 4G if you want it. At last, I am happy! Bye bye Vodafone. Feel free to join me. [Removed according to House Rules]

5 REPLIES 5

thecode

I was with 'Vodamoan' for 17 long years. I had enough of the website that doesn't work, the appalling customer service, the lack of Windows Phone app, rubbish tariffs, rubbish everything. Conclusion; they don't care. I joined Giffgaff on O2 instead. Easy to use website, helpful online community, unofficial but easy to use Windows Phone app & nice choice of tarriffs including 4G if you want it. Feel free to join me 😉 

[Removed according to House Rules]

thecode

I'm Angela and I have been with 'Vodamoan' for 17 long, loyal years. I've had enough of the website that doesn't work, the appalling customer service, the lack of Windows Phone app, rubbish tariffs, rubbish everything. Conclusion; VODAFONE DO NOT CARE. Therefore, I joined Giffgaff on O2 instead. Easy to use website, helpful online community, easy to use app (including a Windows Phone app) & nice choice of tariffs and 4G if you want it. At last, I am happy! Bye bye Vodafone. Feel free to join me. [Removed according to House Rules]

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I would suggest that you edit you post and remove the link as this is very much against the House Rules.  And while we are about it, spamming the boards with the same message over and over is also against the House Rules. 

PWIAC

Jmvb
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I cannot wait until my current contract runs out as I will be so glad to go else where I have had enough of Vodafones crap, they have no idea of loyalty and make it so hard to contact them apart from a contact centre in India that have no leeway in what they can tell there customers, really shocking about how crap you guys are with your customers

thecode
' Spamming the boards'? I thought I'd just mention my position a few times and maybe Vodafone might listen, because up until now, they haven't. Sorry it's been viewed that way.