Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My screen is faulty on my Nokia Lumia 530

Tankgirl
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi could someone help me.I bought the Nokia Lumia 530 about 5wks ago.Everything works ok on it except the touch screen.It has these lines up and down and when I try to change the colour of the tiles these lines make it worse it actually made it worse now I am stuck between a rock and a oard place.I have tried the settings swapped sim card using my husbands,the line came on when using his vodafone sim.I bought the mobile on Amazon sold by vodafone and now I am getting the run around.Amazon wont take back the mobile because I couldn't remember the order number that and the fact my Amazon account was hack so I had to de activate my Amazon.Vodafone wont entertain me because I bought it on amazon.Looks like I will be cancelling my vodafone account,so it's a last chance bid can somebody help me.Thanks:smileysad::smileymad:

4 REPLIES 4

SynthFG
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Its a hardware fault so you need to get it repaired under the manufacturers warenty

Your best bet may be a carphone warehouse repair centre 

sigbar.png

Note I do not work for voda, My advice comes from experience and my opinions are my own

Thanks .....bummer :Sad_face:

hooker1uk
14: Advanced member
14: Advanced member

Try calling Microsoft/Nokia Ask for MMS (or MNS) support, they'll check the IMEI is under warranty and get it repaired with UPS collection

call 01252866000

It's the repair centre line 

Paul - Blogger at imwellconfused.me.uk @hooker1uk 

Current devices: Nokia e7-00, Smart ultra 7 - archos xenon 96 

Disclosure! I review devices, products and services in partnership with Vodafone UK on imwellconfused uk. Anything I post here is not affiliated or endorsed by Vodafone UK. 

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

You'd better edit out that link before the mods do so - it links to a site that contains advertising and that's against the house rules.

Edit: I can now see it's part of your signature. 

Jeffkinn_Sig.png