Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nokia Denim update

JasonHendry5
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

just wondering if anyone knows if well see this Denim update before christmas or will it be 2015 for the lumia 930.  On the app store i have music app that says it needs update and isnt installing, im hoping the denim update fixes this.

24 REPLIES 24

thanks for that ... well we were told upgrade in Jan and its now Feb so I shall just take the update from the developer preview ... sigh ....

looks like the windows 10 for phone will be there on the 4th as well!

Hi 

I am new to the forum so this may have been covered elswhere :

Can anyone tell me when Vodafone will be sending out the Denim update for Lumia 920? I have received and email form Microsoft to say it is available.

Thanks

Andy

SynthFG
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Nobody can say for certain, just that it's being rolled out

However according to microsoft

http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/availability-in-europ...

No UK 920 has yet received denim

sigbar.png

Note I do not work for voda, My advice comes from experience and my opinions are my own

Still no sign of the Denim update for my 1520, no matter what the Microsoft website says...

Any chance of a Vodafone representative answering this much repeated question?

When for Denim....?

I do hope Vodafone are not expecting us to get frustrated enough to purchase new phones.... (what a cynic I am)

I'm sure it wasn't driven by my message yesterday, but this morning my 1520 updated with Denim! hurrah - time to play, thank you Vodafone.

Thanks for the update @Barrysrevenge 

Glad to see you've got it. :Smiling: 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

still nothing for my 925 😐

look under settings then extras + info it will say software release if it says Denim you have it

thanks, it says Cyan 😢

the update only does it via wireless network not moblie network