Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nokia Lumia 630 internet setup.

bear87
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi!

I know its silly but Ive got a problem with this phone I can not set up the internet right.

Can someone give me all the settings, for internet and mms but only the one I need to put in nokia lumia 630

Thank you !!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

If you got the phone from Vodafone, it should come with the correct settings already installed.   If not, text WEB to 40127 to get them sent to the device.  The response will imply you'll get a second message, but you may not see this as settings tend to install silently these days.   You can check by going into Settings (I'm not sure of the exact route on a Nokia) and looking for an Access Point Name (APN) called Vodafone Contract WAP or Vodafone PAYG WAP.  It's also worth checking that mobile data is turned on.   I've known it to be as simple as that!

Edited to add: the appropriate Vodafone APN should be set as the default.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

hrym

If you got the phone from Vodafone, it should come with the correct settings already installed.   If not, text WEB to 40127 to get them sent to the device.  The response will imply you'll get a second message, but you may not see this as settings tend to install silently these days.   You can check by going into Settings (I'm not sure of the exact route on a Nokia) and looking for an Access Point Name (APN) called Vodafone Contract WAP or Vodafone PAYG WAP.  It's also worth checking that mobile data is turned on.   I've known it to be as simple as that!

Edited to add: the appropriate Vodafone APN should be set as the default.