Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nokia Lumia 925 No Signal

EzzaJ
1: Seeker

I have been using my Windows Nokia Lumia 925 for some time now and there have not been any problems, but all of a sudden I now do not have any signal on this phone. I have put the SIM into other mobiles and they all work fine.

I have also done a HARD RESET on this phone and it still does not work. I have tried using my work colleagues SIM in this phone and still no joy.

I have seen on the forums about a users phone being blocked by Vodafone by mistake, could this have happened to my phone as well? If so why has my phone been blocked and can you unblock it as a matter of urgency.

I do not not know what next to do, I await your URGENT reply to this issue..

2 REPLIES 2

thesoupdragon
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi EzzaJ

That is a weird one...?

You don't mention if you have been in touch with Customer Services already? You can use Live Help (use the contact us link)
It will be the quickest option of getting this investigated. If your account hasn't had a block imposed by mistake, then live help will be able to arrange a repair for you.

TSD 🙂

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @EzzaJ

If the phone has been blacklisted in error, you'd usually get a notification on the phone to say so.

If the SIM works OK in other phones, and other SIMs don't work in this one, then I'd put it down to a phone issue.

Don't worry though; your warranty will cover you for a repair if the phone just needs a little TLC. :Smiling:

Thanks,

Ben