Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Questions

Anthonyyeomans
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Changed sim out of one phone & put it in another? Numbers & letters keep rolling across the screen?? (Removed for security) Nokia old! 

Thanks Anthony.

4 REPLIES 4

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anthonyyeomans 

Welcome to the eForum.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Take a look online for help with a SIM activation

If you're trying to use another network SIM in the phone it may need unlocking. Look at our NUC page for further info. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

Amanda:

You have an amazing job!! why cannot someone just phone me for Gods sake!! I am not 24 // 7 on my desk top! do have mobile!! through you 24 //7 The most basic of being in touch!! me old git!!! I go Tesco or simlar I supopose' others seem to get help!! Anthony - just someone that understands' not some "loon" that wants to protect Vodafone! Why' cant I just talk to someone!????? never ever touch you or many but I aiming too touch many! Feel nasty but who'cares end of! you mebs lovley person but you  going by company (Removed according to House Rules)

rules! as you have to!!! totally understand! I We got to get a message out there!! going to! do not care

about what legal routes you take! It is going to be out there! & should be!! me been trying & dodged for months! just a simple question!!! & canna talk to anyone! wrong wrong! & it going out there! Me gone!!! me on

(Removed according to House Rules)

' you had this now loads of times' me pensioner but happy to get you where you d'nt want to be!! Mess Total

(Removed according to House Rules)

Mess by company like you! Pass on to a manager please I really mean it' gonna pest all U*K media! it will pop up I know it will@ becacause length of time "hassling! they listen to us! so so simple request from me!!  is annoying! Anthony!

Hi @Anthonyyeomans 

We’re unable to accept personal details or access account information on a public forum.

Our Live help team will be happy to check your account securely and help you further with this.

The links Amanda’s provided you with, also contain further help and information.

Thanks,

Sarah

how old is the nokia? By any chance were the number similar to an area code? As it sounds like Cell Broadcasting is turned on in your phone

What model is it and I can point where to check if it's on of off. ( not an employee but know my way around nokia's new, old and vintage)

(oh and I get you want help but your second post made little sense squire.) 

Paul - Blogger at imwellconfused.me.uk @hooker1uk 

Current devices: Nokia e7-00, Smart ultra 7 - archos xenon 96 

Disclosure! I review devices, products and services in partnership with Vodafone UK on imwellconfused uk. Anything I post here is not affiliated or endorsed by Vodafone UK.