11-02-2011 04:42 PM
A new maintenance release for the Nokia N8 is now available. The software version is Symbian 13.016. and is a maintenance release to improve performance and general usability.
How will customers get the latest software?
You are able to get this update both 'over the air' and via your PC, and this is how -
Over the air
1) From the home screen key in *#0000# or go to Device Manager
2) Select Options
3) Select Check for updates
4) Follow the prompts on screen to complete the software upgrade
1) Download and install the Nokia Software Updater - Nokia website
2) Connect the handset to their PC with a USB cable
3) Open the Nokia Software Updater application
4) Follow the on-screen prompts to update your device
How do I check what software version I have?
To check which version of the software you have on your handset you need to type *#0000# from the home screen.