cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade problems with Nokia Lumia 635

Arasamus
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I upgraded to this phone last week and had it delivered last Friday. However the mjcro sim I needed was not received so after over 30 minutes on chat, one was sent to me which I received yesterday, but was damaged on arrival. Also the sim holder in the phone was so tight that when I was putting the sim into it, it moved and I suspect is no longer making contact properly, as even though the sim is in place and the battery charged the phone is showing the 'no sim' error message.

I am getting really fed up as almost a week later I still cannot use the 'phone. I do not have over half an hour to waste on chat, and I do not like the attitude of the staff in the Peterborough store. So how can I get this resolved quickly, so that I have a usable phone?

5 REPLIES 5

MobileNinja
13: Advanced Member
Live chat or the store are the quickest way to sort this.

Unless you go to a store, you'll need to wait another few days for another Sim to be posted.

Alternatively, call 191 or 03333 040191 for them to arrange to post another one out.

The eforum team can also post one out but it'll take 24 hours to answer your post and 48 hours to pick up the email.

If I've helped you, please click Thanks

Thanks for your advice

Hi Arasamus,

Has this now been resolved? If not, I’ve sent you a PM for how to contact my team so we can arrange this for you.

Thanks

Michelle

Hi Michelle, it has not been resolved. How do access the PM?

Hi Arasamus,

You can access them here.

Thanks,

Ian