Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voicemail

Perkyr
1: Seeker

I cant get my voicemail to work. I havent even been able to set it up yet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

Have you recently ported your number to Vodafone?   If that's the case, it could be that the process is ongoing - it happens in stages.   If not, and diallling 1210 [send] followed by 1211 [send] doesn't get it working, talk to Live Chat (Contact Us at the bottom of the page) and see if they can reset it for you.

View solution in original position

20 REPLIES 20

hrym

Have you recently ported your number to Vodafone?   If that's the case, it could be that the process is ongoing - it happens in stages.   If not, and diallling 1210 [send] followed by 1211 [send] doesn't get it working, talk to Live Chat (Contact Us at the bottom of the page) and see if they can reset it for you.

I have ported today and everything apart from voicemail is working!

Any ideas?

hrym

Give it a few more days - the porting process takes place in stages and this one may be lagging.   If it's still not working by the end of the week, talk to Live Chat (Contact Us at the bottom of the page) and see if they can help.  Sometimes a full reset kick-starts it into action.

Cool - I have installed Hullomail anyway - but will monitor the situation anyhow - thanks!

Any luck with this?  I have the same issue but my number ported over 7 days ago and it still does not work.  I even tied submitting a request through the process on the forum which didnt work.  called customer service they always say wait and online web chat could not get it working either.  I noticed that also the vodafone app dont work also.  Just says there is a probelm and they are trying to fix it everytime I launch it.

Nope nothing - I ended up getting hullomail as fed up with the incompetant indian call centre tbh

Thanks for the reply.  Looks like we are both in the same boat with this situation.  I am not holding my breath that of a resolution so I will look into alternatives options.  I know what you mean about the call centres as well.

Let me know if you have any luck

Hi @AndyS223 and @ricke171,

So that we can look into this further, take a look at your private message folder for how to get in touch.

Thanks,

Matt