Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

250mb free data?

Ellybaby91
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
I received an email asking for my feedback on the 'my Vodafone app' and I'd receive 250mb of free data, so I gave my feedback and received this text "Thanks for your Network Feedback. We've added your 250MB UK data bonus to your bundle. It'll last for 7 days and you can see it by logging into My Vodafone App." it's not showing up on the app, can anyone help please?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

It may take a short while to update. 

Also sometimes the thank you data allowance is virtual so it does not actually show in your myvodafone allowances. 

Live Chat or customer service on 191 will be able to help. 

Alternatively let a member of the Vodafone Team here catch up with your thread and I'm sure they will help you with this too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers

Hi

It may take a short while to update. 

Also sometimes the thank you data allowance is virtual so it does not actually show in your myvodafone allowances. 

Live Chat or customer service on 191 will be able to help. 

Alternatively let a member of the Vodafone Team here catch up with your thread and I'm sure they will help you with this too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Ellybaby91

You won't see the offer on the main part of the application under your usual allowance.  However, once the application has updated, you should see the extra data valid for 7 days in your notification inbox.

As you have received the text notification thanking you for your feedback, you probably have nothing to worry about as far as the extra bonus is concerned.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

@Ellybaby91

It probably depends on whether you are PAYG or on a monthly contract, exactly what you see. As a PAYG customer, I've never seen anything in My Notifications, and assume that's for PAYM only.

For PAYG, these additional allowances should show up somewhere, probably as a "Loyalty Bonus Bundle (free of charge)" or words to that effect - places to look are the Home page of the app, or more likely the Products and Services page of the app, or on the My Vodafone online account, where it should be shown included in the remaining allowance of data - you can swipe (or tap) through the details. As a last resort, try calling 2345, and listen to the recital of your available allowances - probably followed by 1 for further info if you need it.

But I'm not sure that I understand about it being virtual - it should definitely show up in one of those places for PAYG, as it is used ahead of your purchased allowances, and how else are you to know how your consumption is going? I've only once had a totally invisible allowance, and it was very hard work indeed to figure out what was going on.

Annie_N

Hi again, @Ellybaby91

Have you had any luck with seeing your Bonus Data? I also had an email about the offer,so decided to give feedback via the App.

I got an onscreen acknowledgement, followed by a confirmatory text. I also couldn't find it mentioned anywhere at first, but now, after c 4 hours, I can see it in my online account, but not in the App, nor is the 250mb mentioned by 2345. I'll check again in a few hours whether it's mentioned in either of those places. 

It's now possible to add images from a phone, so I hope you can view my screenshot of my online account.

Annie_N

Quick update: My 250mb has now shown up in the My Products and Services section of the MyVodafone App, in addition to my online account, but absolutely no indication on 2345, which seems to be unaware of its existence.

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ellybaby91

The advice given by @BandOfBrothers@Annie_N and @AnnS is correct.

If after this time you're still unable to see your free data, please speak to our Live Chat team. They'll be happy to assist you on this matter.